About Financial Education Network (FEN)
The FEN is an inter-agency platform comprising 8 institutions and agencies co-chaired by Bank Negara Malaysia and Securities Commission Malaysia. Other members are Ministry of Education Malaysia, Ministry of Higher Education, Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK), Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) and Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB).
FEN strives to elevate financial literacy, promote responsible financial behavior and improve financial well-being of Malaysians through the implementation of the National Strategy for Financial Literacy
Empowering financial freedom of Malaysians
The National Strategy focuses on empowering Malaysians to:
1. Save, manage and protect money
2. Plan ahead and ensure a sustainable future
3. Protect oneself from fraud and financial scams
In improving financial well-being of Malaysians, FEN promotes:
1. Shared responsibility among stakeholders to improve the financial literacy of Malaysians.
2. Development of inclusive and targeted financial education programmes for Malaysians in all life stages.
3. Implementation of initiatives that encourage and empower Malaysians to take responsibility for their own financial well-being.
Let us know how you feel about your finances.
Get a FREE copy of your personal credit report upon completion.